All the latest changes, improvements and updates to the STRIDE platform are published to this blog. It is categorised on a monthly basis. Bookmark this article to ensure you keep up to date with all the latest updates.
Guru Models - a set of screens emulating the strategies of various investing gurus. Each screen presents a list of companies that match the respective parameters of each guru’s strategy.
The following models are currently available on STRIDE:
- David Dreman Low PE Screen
- David Dreman Low Price to Cash Flow Screen
- John Templeton Value Screen
- David Dreman Low Price to Book Screen
- John Neff on Investing Screen
- David Dreman Dividend Screen
- Bill Miller Value Screen
- Benjamin Graham Enterprising Investor Value Screen
- Kenneth Fisher Price to Sales Guru Model
- Autosuggest (company search, portfolio search) UTF8 bug fixed.
- The intrinsic value scoring has been updated to look for up to a 20% margin in True Book Value before allocating a score of 100.
- Currency handling updated in portfolios. More granularity in control
- Cash currency versus Transaction currency handling
- Faster currency handling and rate lookups to enhance adding transactions
- New (BETA) dividend handling system that allows for:
- Verifying dividend entries are correct on your portfolio
- Automatic addition of dividends to your portfolio based on pay date
- Gold Standard model (courtesy of a suggestion from a subscriber. Thank you to Carlos Morales)
- Shows average rating for each score and position of this company in comparison to peers
- Additional returns added into the Ratios section (courtesy of a suggestion from a subscriber. Thank you toPreetGona)
- Return on Capital Employed
- Return on Average Capital Employed
- Numerous speed improvements due to new software interface and database handling
- Short position handling in portfolio management (courtesy of a suggestion from a subscriber. Thank you to David Shorr)
- BUGFIX: Some UTF-8 characters would stop companies coming up in search lists on portfolios etc.
- Screener updates and speed
- Dividend reporting added to news feed
- Dividend alerting added to news feed
- Massive improvements to speed of all queries
- Filter by valuation criteria (all options in the 'Other Valuations' section)
- Charting for all companies on Income Statement / Balance Sheet / Cash Flow for easy financial visualisation